You are welcome to dive into the lessons at your own pace and rhythm, but The Remora Method will make the most sense if you do all of the classes in order.
Foundational Lessons: Read These First!
- Foundation 1: What’s a Remora and What’s The Remora Method?
- Foundation 2: 5 Things to Know Before You Start
- Foundation 3: What You Need Most
1. Finding Your Profitable Idea
- Lesson 1: Finding Your Profitable Idea (Part 1)
- Lesson 2: Finding Your Profitable Idea (Part 2)
- Lesson 3: Individual Feedback: Finding Your Profitable Idea
2. Finding Your Remora Method Partner
- Lesson 4: Examples of Partnerships Using The Remora Method
- Lesson 5: Finding Your Remora Method Partner
- Lesson 6: Individual Feedback: Partnership Possibilities
3. Researching Your Remora Method Partners
- Lesson 7: Partnerships: The Format for a Successful Approach
- Lesson 8: The HARO Technique
- Lesson 9: Partnership Planning: Getting Remora Repeat Customers
4. Reaching Out to Your Remora Method Partners
- Lesson 10: Contacting Your Remora Method Partners: Part 1
- Lesson 11: The “Open Loop” Technique
- Lesson 12: What to Say, How to Say It, and When to Say It
5. Advanced Techniques
- Lesson 13: Common Questions on Referral Partnerships, Percentages, and Fees
- Lesson 14: Finding the “Right” Remora Method Partner: If You Don’t Understand People, You Don’t Understand Business
- Lesson 15: The #1 Rule of The Remora Method: How One Business Landed 214 New Customers (And Then Did it Again!)
6. Case Studies
- Lesson 16: SpareFoot Case Study: How to Partner with Big Companies
- Lesson 17: Jessica Glendinning Case Study: How Do You Become Successful If You’re Just Getting Started?
7. Your Website
- Lesson 18: How to Design a Website That Makes Sales
- Lesson 19: Ready to Build an Email List for Your Business? Here’s Where to Put Your Opt–In Forms
8. Publicity and Promotion
Lesson 21 becomes available for you on December 12th, 2012 at 4pm EST.